Winter Solstice Preparation Course
- Four online classes giving full instructions and guided meditations with mantras (Word of Power). These classes have been fully reformatted and upgraded.
- Live Meditation :(New) Online group Winter Solstice finale meditation on Thursday, December 22 at 8:30 pm EST.
- Workbook:(New) Winter Solstice Meditation Scripts Workbook. (PDF for international orders. Additional charges will apply for a hardcopy request).
- Diet Aids:(New) Tips for detoxifying and healing your body to optimize your reconnection with God. ï‚· Note, it is recommended that you begin the course now and no later than December 12, 2016 to allow the material to be assimilated.
- Interactive:(New) Discussion with instructors and fellow students via weekly webinars.
The Winter Solstice was the most important spiritual time of the year in antiquity. The ancients went to the greatest expense to ascertaining the time of its occurrence as witnessed by the Great Pyramids of Ancient Egypt, Mexico, Stonehenge, etc. It is the time of year--December 21-24--when man's spirit is most receptive to receiving directions from the will to manifest changes in behavior and the accomplishments of new goals in life. Unlike people today who focus on the things they want in life, the ancient Egyptians focused on strengthening their divine nature which is the chief faculty that is in charge on man's behavior and life accomplishments, therefore optimizing their ability to heal, and to succeed in all endeavors.